- Body AlignmentOne of the most important things about body mechanics and posture is alignment. Alignment refers to how the head, shoulders, spine, hips, knees and ankles relate and line up with each other. Proper alignment of the body puts less stress on the spine and helps you have good posture.
Body Alignment £40.00
Alignment/30 min massage £65
Alignment/1hr massage £90
- Deep Tissue MassageDeep tissue massage is a massage technique that’s mainly used to treat musculoskeletal issues, such as strains and sports injuries. It involves applying sustained pressure using slow, deep strokes to target the inner layers of your muscles and connective tissues.
- Pressure PointIt’s a method of activating the body’s self-healing mechanisms to treat illness and alleviate pain. Like acupuncture, which uses tiny needles, acupressure stimulates the body at certain meridians, or pressure points. It’s this interconnection of specific points that allows acupressure to work.
- Sports MassageDeveloped to help with muscle systems used for a particular sport, sports massage uses a variety of approaches to help athletes in training, before, during, and after.
- Swedish MassageSwedish massage therapy. It involves soft, long, kneading strokes, as well as light, rhythmic, tapping strokes, on topmost layers of muscles. … By relieving muscle tension, Swedish therapy can be both relaxing and energizing.
- Thai MassageThai massage uses gentle pressure and stretching techniques to relax the whole body. This is an ancient healing practice that originated in India. … Unlike Swedish or shiatsu massage techniques, in which a person passively lies on a bed, the client lies on the floor and participates more actively in the massage.
- Therapeutic MassageTherapeutic Massage is a combination of Relaxation Massage and Remedial Massage to not only relax your whole body but at the same time, work through some of the muscle issues or “tight spots” you may be experiencing.
Shoulder Neck & Head £25
Foot Massage £25
- Indian Head MassageIndian head massage is a relaxing holistic treatment that uses acupressure massage on the head, face, neck and shoulders. It aims to rebalance your body’s energies
- Four Hands MassageFour hands massage is a treatment style in which two therapists both perform massage therapy on one person simultaneously and in synchronisation with each other. To be effective, the two therapists will usually have trained together so that they can work seamlessly in harmony during the treatment.
- ReflexologyReflexology, also known as zone therapy, is an alternative medical practice involving the application of pressure to specific points on the feet and hands. This is done using specific thumb, finger, and hand massage techniques without the use of oil or lotion.